Linking to and from Surrey Health Partners
If you would like Surrey Health Partners to link to your website please email us to check if your site is likely to meet our criteria.
To submit a link for consideration, please email email@example.com
Surrey Health Partners includes links to many external websites on article pages across the site and in our links library. These links are provided to give users quick access to the widest possible range of high quality information resources on research and educational development and service transformation in the NHS.
We take great care over the websites we link to and review them regularly, but we are not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of a link to an external website from Surrey Health Partners should not, therefore, be interpreted as an endorsement of that site, its content, or any product or service it may provide.
Transactions between users and any external site are not the responsibility of Surrey Health Partners. Also see terms and conditionson this site.
Removal of links
If you would like us to remove a link to your website from Surrey Health Partners, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
How our links are chosen
Before we link to an external website we perform a rigorous check to assess its suitability. We do not link to sites in return for cash, services or any other consideration in kind. It is a requirement of all websites that we link to that they:
- are free to access,
- do not require registration to view basic content,
- and make a clear distinction between normal editorial content and any advertising they may carry,
- have not been set up solely for the purposes of ordering consumables.
- We also ask that external websites should:
- clearly state their sources of funding,
- have a quality assurance procedure,
- present a responsible perspective, reflecting the existence of choices,
- are regularly reviewed and kept up to date, and
- on health matters, use current and reliable clinical evidence that is verifiable from other sources,
- contain a link to surreyhealthpartners.co.uk , or one of our Member organisations websites or the websites of national or international funding or development organisations working in research and innovation, educational development or healthcare/NHS service transformation and www.nhs.uk if appropriate
Surrey Health Partners welcomes and encourages other websites to link to it. To offer users a better experience, consider using descriptive anchor text and linking directly to the relevant Surrey Health Partners article page.
Source code guidance – for reasons of accessibility we recommend that you use titles when creating links. This will enable screenreaders to read out the link to the user. The title will also appear to users when hovering over the link with their mouse, giving additional information of what to expect from the page they are being directed to. Get help with accessibility.